I think that if we are going to update XMLBeans, we should get it out of the
attic rather than create our own version.

-----Original Message-----
From: pj.fanning [mailto:fannin...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 12:02 PM
To: dev@poi.apache.org
Subject: publishing poi xmlbeans jars

If we were to publish our own xmlbeans jar, say with groupId `org.apache.poi`,
artifactName `xmlbeans` and version `2.7.0` - how would we go about that?
I use OSS Sonatype for publishing my open source jars - but I presume that
Apache has its own process for publishing artifacts and granting access to
individuals to publish them.
OSS process is very straightforward - eg
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-32801

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html