Hi,

I think I know what happened, you added the class as generic in a List,
this is not resulting in usage of the class in the compiled bytecode!
Generics are a compile-time only construct and do not end up in the .class
file at all!

So it only works if you use the class directly, e.g. via the following:

// ensure that CTPhoneticRun is loaded by the ooxml test suite so that
it is included in poi-ooxml-schemas
CTPhoneticRun run = CTPhoneticRun.Factory.newInstance();
run.setEb(12);
assertEquals(12, run.getEb());

Then the files end up in the jar-file correctly.

Dominik.