Hi,

I was looking at that some time ago and did not find an easy way to achieve
this. Unfortunately this is something that is not supported easily by
XmlBeans as far as I saw (it might still be possible, I might just lack
knowledge of what XmlBeans can do, I did not look at it much at all yet).

I also think that duplicating the whole sheet has high probability of
introducing loads of other problems.

Dominik.