Great!

Would be nice if we can add this as separate step in the builds on Jenkins
as we run into such issues quite often. We could try to do it similar to
how we verify that scratchpad-jar is only required by ooxml-jar for a few
selected things, see "noScratchpad" in create_jobs.groovy and
"scratchpad.ignore" in build.xml for how we did it there. Then newly
introduced cases would be whenever they are introduced.

Dominik.