Von: "monnomiznog...@gmail.com" <monnomiznog...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Thu Aug 23 18:29:09 GMT-03:00 2018
An: dev@poi.apache.org
Betreff: Copying chart

Guys,

You cannot ask even from advanced developers to create a chart from scratch
with java code or any other code type.

Copying a chart from an existing model Excel file is needed in any real life
reporting project.

I've tinkered with the code and found a simple way to do it. I just needed
access to 2 private variables in XSSFChart class.

If I paste the test code could you implement the copy chart method somewhere in
the library ?

Re
FD