Hi,

we verify Java 11 as part of our CI, I have now updated our related FAQ
entry at http://poi.apache.org/help/faq.html#faq-N102B0 to reflect the
current state.

As far as I see, the system property java.version is still supported, e.g.
our CI build for Java 11 prints out the following when we access
java.version in our Ant based build: "[echo] Using Java:
11.0.1/11.0.1+13-LTS/11.0.1+13-LTS/Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM from
Oracle Corporation on Linux: 4.4.0-138-generic", see
https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/POI/job/POI-DSL-1.11/24/console , why
do you think it is not available any more?

Please report bugs for any additional problem that you might stumble upon.

Thanks... Dominik.