Hi Greg,

thanks a lot for the work here, hopefully we can keep the structure in
place now with only minor modifications so that future releases require
much less work.

The comparison of 3.0.2 and 3.1.0 archives now looks good, I saw one small
glitch in the doap_XMLBeans.rdf: it contains 3.0.1 twice and is missing
3.0.2, but I don't think we need to respin the release just because of this.

Yes, please call a formal vote with [VOTE] in the subject for the release
to be officially signed off by the POI PMC.

Thanks... Dominik.