Done. CI for the pull request still fails due to an unrelated issue (Bug 63794
- Synchronization of Github mirror is broken). When commenting out the
unrelated test case, build succeeds. I hope that one can be resolved soon so
that we can get this into trunk. As an alternative, I could create a patch
against SVN trunk.

- DateUtil: Added new methods for LocalDate and LocalDateTime
- Cell: added getCellLocalDateTimeValue(), Cell.setCellValue(LocalDateTime) and
Cell.setCellValue(LocalDate). I did not add Cell.getCellLocalDateValue() as
that would truncate the time information (java.util.Date actually stores date
and time, the derived(!) class java.sql.Date then strips support for time -
what a mess).

I implemented Cell.setCellValue(LocalDate) as a default method in the
interface. IMHO that increases maintainability. Now that Java 8 is required,
there are multiple places in the code base where that could be used to make POI
a little more lightweight.

Please review and comment.
Axel