It was the jar separator. Thank you.

To Andreas, I have run some tests for converting PPTX to PNG. The result should
be in your private inbox :). I would say 95% of the cases work fine

Then next I would like to export PPTX to SVG. The updated documentation does
not show how to convert to SVG. Could anyone provide a working example please?