Hi *,

I've prepared artifacts for the release of Apache POI 4.1.2 (RC3).

The most notable changes in this release are:

- XDDF - some work on better chart support
- Common SL / EMF - ongoing rendering fixes - see #60656
- XSLF - OOM fixes when parsing arbitrary shape ids + a new dependency to
SparseBitSet 1.2 - see #64015

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/4.1.2-RC3/

Good Things Come In Threes, so please vote again to release the artifacts.
If we keep the pace we might release soon again ... :S

The vote keeps open for 72hrs - I don't think we need another regression test
for the latest addition (#64130).
Planned release announcement date is Monday, 2020-02-17, but I hope we can get
the thing through in less time.

Andi