Hi Devs,

I was trying to provide a digital signature patch where I put the test
including non-ASF licensed files in a separate project on github.
My poi-examples project was up till now in JDK 8 mode and I couldn't use my
local snapshot ...

... as I'm currently unable to provide a JDK 8 version of POI.
Up till now I've simply changed the environment variables (JAVA_HOME / PATH) to
point to my local JDK 8 version, but this is not working anymore. Instead of
doing this, there's a gradle toolchain config now
(https://blog.gradle.org/java-toolchains), which I'm just experimenting with.

If the requested java version is not available, gradle will download it.
I wonder, which version we should use for the multi release jar parts? JDK 9,
10 or 11 ... IIRC there was xml-apis hickup in JDK 10.
I would go with JDK 11 now - correct me, if this is the wrong direction.

Btw. I'm using my local gradle version 7.3 and not the wrapper.

Best wishes,
Andi