Hi,

FYI, Oracle has confirmed and fixed the regression with XML Signature
Validation, so the test should start working again with JDK 21.0.2 and newer.

I have now reported another regression, this time in
XMLInputFactory.getProperty() in early-access builds of JDK 22 and 23. This
currently makes tests fail on these JDK versions when run locally with Ant
(Gradle does not yet work with JDK 22+):

https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8320597

Thanks.... Dominik