Hi Niclas,

I would like to help with documenting library-rest-server.
I am user of it, but not exactly in current form, so I would like to hear where
you see it evolve.
One change I did is I have removed interactive mode (xhtml) as for non
interactive clients it adds too much overhead to generate all resource details
with each GET.
I have tried first to make it optional as I enjoyed simple UI to system for
free, but failed.
Also there are some parts where I am not sure when or how should be used, ie.
CommandResult.

cheers,

        Tibor