Hi folks,
As you can see from the flurry of commits, I've begun working my way
through rebuilding Pony mail from scratch with coffee and a new DOM
model. For now, the basic list view (compact mode) works, and the
results so far show a 70% decrease in processing time required to render
the list view compared to Pony Mail 0.9, which I find to be fantastic!

The list view and email view are being defined as classes instead of
functions now, so if anyone wishes to create a new list or email view
mode, they can simply inherit or extend those classes and modify them as
they see fit.

I am probably around 15% done with this build, so it's gonna take at
least a month or two to get somewhere useful, from a user perspective.

You can view the list view and scroll through it, use the left hand
calendar, but that's about it :D

Everything is being thoroughly commented on as I write it, so it should
be a lot easier to jump in and help out :)

With regards,
Daniel.