First, Pat provides a good example of how to walk the line between Apache and
commercial concerns in his response. Make a distinction between the two.
Clearly delineate responsibilities. Refer all discussion related to the non
Apache concern to the appropriate venue.

Let me just talk about the Apache side concerns:

This is not the first forward from non Apache lists to the Apache lists. Why
not sign up the appropriate Apache list to a Google group while in transition?
Not seeing much discussion here because with the occasional forward we glimpse
it all still happening somewhere else. (I also get the sense not much
discussion is happening at all - Is this correct?)

The website is waiting for someone on the project to make and push static site
files. A wiki space is up and running. Documenting how to subscribe to Apache
emails for PIO users is the project's responsibility. As Apache is a
"do-ocracy" one is more likely to see something done by just doing it.

I have seen some of the PPMC file JIRAs but have not seen any development
activity. The git repos for source and site are open but there have been no
commits. I like the characterization as 'vacation season' (smile), the
transition will take some time, but I'm curious when it will begin. Is there
something blocking activity that has not been sufficiently surfaced? GitHub
integration working? Or not? Something else? If you experience or observe a
problem make noise until it is resolved. Nothing will happen otherwise.