Hey Marcin,

I think this looks great for now! I think it is fine to put templates.yaml
anywhere inside docs. We just have to update the instruction in the Engine
Template Submission section so that template contributors know where to
edit templates.yaml as a way of "submission".

Any thoughts from the wider community is welcome.

Regards,
Donald