Sounds good to me.

For release what do we need to do to the current doc site? Some things I
thought of:
1) We should probably try to fix things in the docs like `pio template get` or
the link to the old gallery site.
2) Are there any other subdomains that are required to make things work or that
are referenced in the docs?
3) Install.sh can be moved to the site to remove the reference to an
un-released release.
4) would be nice to get the new gallery page in but I guess the site doesn’t
have to sync schedule with code except for version number references. @Marcin,
you up for integrating your gallery page with the site?

Interesting to note that only the example templates are in the donation so docs
reference non-apache code in many places.