Hi all,

I went ahead and pulled Pat's branch, performed a clean build, and repeated
the quick start guide of the Scala parallel recommendation template. I
could produce the same problem, and root caused it to a missing
conf/keystore.jks file.

I think with SSL now optional, we should not be distributing a KeyStore
file. We can either quick fix it now by putting this file back, or modify
SSLConfiguration to not look for this file when SSL support is off.

Regards,
Donald