Github user djKooks commented on the issue:
    @dszeto I reviewed on documents, but only the part that I fixed shows the
problem, and other parts used angle bracket shows fine. You can find the
problem in link below.

    I'm not sure to remove all angle bracket because most of them are working
fine, and if I start changing, lots of part need to be changed and maybe some
one could be confused in it. Maybe it would be to let it in current state
because it is pretty small bug. I'll think about other way to show it clear
without replacing it.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.