I put snapshot RPM/DEB builds to the following place:

http://fess.codelibs.org/snapshot/predictionio_0.11.0-v1-SNAPSHOT_all.deb
http://fess.codelibs.org/snapshot/predictionio-0.11.0_v1_SNAPSHOT-1.noarch.rpm

If you want to run it quickly,
1) Download and install Elasticsearch 5.x package
2) Downlaod spark-1.6.3-bin-hadoop2.6.tgz and extract it to /opt/spark
3) Download and install the above PIO package
4) Modify /etc/predictionio/pio-env.sh

SPARK_HOME=/opt/spark
PIO_FS_BASEDIR=$HOME/.pio_store
PIO_FS_ENGINESDIR=$PIO_FS_BASEDIR/engines
PIO_FS_TMPDIR=$PIO_FS_BASEDIR/tmp
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_NAME=pio_meta
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_SOURCE=ELASTICSEARCH
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_NAME=pio_event
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=ELASTICSEARCH
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_model
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_SOURCE=LOCALFS
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS=localhost
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_PORTS=9200
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_SCHEMES=http
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME=/usr/share/elasticsearch
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_TYPE=localfs
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_PATH=$PIO_FS_BASEDIR/models

That's all. pio command is available.

I'll create this pull request after ES5 support is merged.

Regards,
 shinsuke