Hi Paul,

Are you trying the latest commit on the develop branch? You can skip
manually moving JARs by building PredictionIO with

./make-distribution.sh --with-es=5

>From this error message: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
ELASTICSEARCH.StorageClient
Did you happen to have this in your conf/pio-env.sh?

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=ELASTICSEARCH

Notice that the value for *_TYPE needs to be lowercase, because that will
be used to locate the Java package for storage drivers.

Regards,
Donald