Adding a note that the new PMC members were voted on but status change has
not yet completed. Please review.

---

PredictionIO

PredictionIO is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of a
state-of-the-art open source stack, that enables developers to manage and
deploy production-ready predictive services for various kinds of machine
learning tasks.

PredictionIO has been incubating since 2016-05-26. The initial code for
PredictionIO was granted on 2016-06-16. The second grant of PredictionIO
templates and SDKs was granted on 2016-09-20.

  1. Establish a formal release schedule and process, allowing for
dependable release cycles in a manner consistent with the Apache way.
  2. Grow the community to establish diversity of background.
  3. Transition remaining former PredictionIO users from google-groups to
ASF mailing lists.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

  None

  1. We have published the first release (0.11.0) that incorporates major
changes by non-committer contributors.
  2. There are new tutorials and online classes for PredictionIO by third
parties.
  3. The user mailing list has more activities than last report.
  4. GitHub stars keep growing.

  1. Released version 0.11.0 with major contributions from the
non-committer community.
  2. Established PMC documentation regarding release processes.
  3. In the process of preparing for top level graduation discussion.

Date of the last release:

  Apache PredictionIO 0.11.0-incubating on 2017-04-25

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  Naoki Takezoe was elected as committer and PMC member on Apr 28, 2017,
pending acceptance of invitation and status change.
  Shinsuke Sugaya was elected as committer and PMC member on Apr 28, 2017,
pending acceptance of invitation and status change.
  Takahiro Hagino was elected as committer and PMC member on Apr 28, 2017,
pending acceptance of invitation and status change.
  Takako Shimamoto was elected as committer and PMC member on Apr 28, 2017,
pending acceptance of invitation and status change.
  Sara Asher was elected as product manager and JIRA administrator on Apr
30, 2017.