Github user takezoe commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/pull/391

    @dszeto @pferrel How about keeping current code but update the
prerequisites section of installation guide to clarify supported versions?

    About HBase, PIO supports 0.98.5 or higher, I will make a table of
supported versions in the prerequisites section of document and write this in
that table with other software versions.
    In addition, I would like to update the installation guide to use the
newest supported version (1.2.6 in HBase) for all softwares as well as HBase.

    Is this alright?

---
with INFRA.
---