Dear PredictionIO community,

With your support and contribution over the past year, the PredictionIO
project is now very close to graduating to become a top-level project. The
Apache Incubator PMC has voted positively on our proposed graduation, and
it will be included in the ASF Board Meeting on 10/18.

Once the graduation proposal passed, ASF will help make a press release
formally announcing PredictionIO's graduation. There is an opportunity to
include a few quotes from the community. If you find PredictionIO helpful
and would like to be part of the press release, please drop us a message
with your name, affiliation, and the text your quote.

Upon ASF accepting our graduation resolution on 10/18, the press release
will go out the following week. Please note that only a few quotes can be
included, so apologies in advance if yours is not included.

Regards,
Donald