Hi Pulsar enthusiasts,

Nowadays, Pulsar grows rapidly, docs are in increasing demands. While some
users have a hard time finding what they need or encountering other issues.

As a sustainable community, we always give the same care to docs as code. To
improve the UX, may we suggest upgrading the Pulsar website framework
(Docusuraus) and re-architecture the doc structure?

# Issue
Currently, the Docusuraus version is 1.11, which is an old version released in
2019. With this version, we cannot customize features based on our needs (for
example, navigation is a cornerstone for the site. We want to optimize it but
cannot add more levels for it or collapse it, etc).

# Solution
Upgrade Docusuraus from 1.11 to the latest version (2.x).

# Benefit
Difference between 1.11 and 2.x:

  *   1.11 is a pure documentation site generator, using React as a server-side
template engine, but not loading React on the browser.
  *   2.x, rebuilt from the ground up, generates a single-page-application,
using the full power of React in the browser. It allows for more
customizability but preserved the best parts of 1.11 - easy to get started,
versioned docs, and i18n. Beyond that, the latest version is a performant
static site generator and can be used to create common content-driven websites
(e.g. Documentation, Blogs, Product Landing and Marketing Pages, etc) extremely
quickly. For how to upgrade, see https://docusaurus.io/docs/migration/automated.

If there is a better tool or any other suggestions, feel free to comment. We'd
love your feedback, thanks!

Anonymitaet