Hello Enrico:
I am releasing 2.8.2, and I wrote a small tool to help me generate the 2.8.2
release notes, I found that I need several tags to identify:
1) Component, used to identify which type of PR this PR belongs to. I think we
can discuss which components to keep in the future. There are a lot of
components now
2) cherry-picked/branch-2.8 and release/2.8.2, `release/2.8.2` is used to
identify whether the current release, `cherry-picked/branch-2.8` is used to
identify whether I need to generate documentation for this PR

Lin Lin