Perhaps 30 days is too quick? 90 days might be better.

Also in cases like this one it’s likely that a PR would get more discussion.

The other aspect is it would be helpful if many Pulsar committers would spend
effort every few weeks reviewing issues and PRs to engage the community.

All the best,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone