+1
--
Matteo Merli
<[email protected]>

On Sat, Sep 26, 2026 at 10:26 PM Tao Jiuming <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> +1 nonbinding
>
> Lari Hotari <[email protected]>于2026年9月26日 周六04:00写道:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to start the voting thread for "PIP-496: Pulsar Functions and
> > IO support for the V5 client and scalable topics".
> >
> > Proposal PR: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/26698
> > Rendered PIP document:
> > https://github.com/lhotari/pulsar/blob/lh-pip-496/pip/pip-496.md
> > Discussion thread:
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread/xt0mjo4kqytomvp24vsw81y8ndzl7xvk
> > Reference implementation: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/26697
> >
> > I'd like to get this vote completed soon so that PIP-496 can be
> > included in the Pulsar 5.0.0 release. Without it, functions and
> > connectors can't use scalable topics (topic://) in 5.0.0. I'd
> > appreciate your review and vote as soon as you're able to.
> >
> > Please review the PIP document and vote!
> > The vote will stay open for at least 48 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Lari
> >

Reply via email to