+0

Ran standalone server on macOS 10.12 / Java 8, with Java client.

I saw lots of warnings and a few errors during building from the source
package, I was able to run standalone server and successfully transferred a
message with pulsar-client though. It seems they are not critical. I'll
create issues for each warnings and errors later.

Also, I followed Getting started on our documentation, however, the steps
to build are only on README file. It's not user friendly. We should improve
it before announcing the release.

Committers, it would be great if you could write down about your
environment (e.g. OS, Java version, compiler, etc) when you cast a vote.
Since we support Linux and macOS (and a few languages for clients), we
should confirm that the new version works on the environments we support.

Thanks,
Masakazu