Hi,

I'd like to propose enabling "Rebase and merge"[1] as an option to merge
pull requests.

Currently, we have only one option, "Squash and merge". However, I'm not a
big fun of this option because it makes commit history too clean. Even if
you made several meaningful commits on your branch, they would be squashed
when we merge the pull-request.

What if we want to revert a part of the changes?
What if we want to cherry-pick a part of changes?

These sometimes happen, and in general, it's a good practice to keep
commits small.

As long as commits in a pull request seem meaningful, I think we should
keep the commits separated.

What do you think?

[1] https://github.com/blog/2243-rebase-and-merge-pull-requests

Masakazu