apache/master)
Author: Luc Perkins <lucperk...@gmail.com>
Commit: Masakazu Kitajo <mas...@apache.org>

    Add link checker and fix broken links (#647)

    * add htmltest link checker setup steps and fix a few links

    * add license header to new script

    * add license header to htmltest YAML config file

    * fix Makefile and some broken links

commit 2b63573eea220a8710a93d87f451188e0f253b22
Author: Matteo Merli <mme...@apache.org>
Commit: GitHub <nore...@github.com>

    Build website using the current user rather than root (#652)