+1

Environment: Mac 10.12.6
- Verified sha,md5 and signature
- Ran local build
- Ran producer and consumer against bin distribution and local build

Hiroyuki Sakai

on 2017/10/03 8:06, "Sahaya Andrews" <andr...@apache.org> wrote:

    >We can find closed and open items for this milestone:
    > Closed: https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/milestone/9?closed=1
    > Open: https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/milestone/9

    Then we should change the link to the closed link since we are calling
    it out in the text as such.

    Environment: Mac 10.12.6
    - Verified checksum & signature for binary and src distribution.
    - Ran local build and unit test in Mac - passed
    - Ran perf producer and consumer against bin distribution and local
    build - passed
    - Verified Notice info related to cryptography in bin and src distribution

    Andrews.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepulsar-1001/