Hi,

Thank you for bringing this up, Dave.

Here's another guide for Podling Name Search.
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html

According to the guide, a JIRA ticket will be used for records and it
doesn't seem like one person needs to do all the tasks. Anybody can help
out by recording facts on the ticket, and we should do this together since
we have users and developers in multiple countries. It helps gathering
facts globally. Then we can ask the trademark team to analyze the facts.

I'm going to create a ticket for Pulsar, but prior to creating it, I'd like
to make sure that we are going to keep using "Pulsar". I'll wait for 72
hours and create the ticket if no concerns nor proposals ara raised (Lazy
consensus).

Thanks,
Masakazu