The vote for releasing Apache Pulsar 2.0.0-rc1-incubating is now closed.

With a total of +6 binding votes, +3 non binding votes and no -1 votes, the
vote passes.

+1s (binding):
 * Sijie Guo
 * Jim Jagielski
 * P. Taylor Goetz
 * Rajan Dhabalia
 * Nozomi Kurihara
 * Dave Fisher

+1s (non-binding):
 * Jia Zhai
 * David Rusek
 * Ivan Kelly

Thank you to all the reviewers for taking the time to validate this release.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli
<mme...@apache.org>