Hi Taylor,

The draft was obviously written before the issues were raised on the
private list. I have already replied on the private@ list on the specific
and we'll continue to follow up there. I believe a reply in the report
without the context of the questions would not be very helpful.

Thanks,
Matteo

Matteo Merli
<mme...@apache.org>