Now the new website is live: https://pulsar.incubator.apache.org/

All documentations are versioned and localized. By default, it is pointing
to the latest released version. Documentation for different versions are
accessible from https://pulsar.incubator.apache.org/en/versions/

If you are updating documentation for latest development version, you
should modify the docs under
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/tree/master/site2/docs
If you want to fix documentation in a released version, you can modify the
docs under `versioned_docs`:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/tree/master/site2/website/versioned_docs

I also put up a README for the instructions on how to contribute
documentation changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/blob/master/site2/README.md

Let me know if you have any questions. More contributions are welcome!

- Sijie