As discussed, I try to enable the blog in pulsar website and have one
example for 2.1.0 release. The idea is to have a channel (e.g. rss feeds)
in Pulsar website for users to catch up latest information in Pulsar.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/pull/2308

Let me know how do you guys think.

- Sijie