Hi all,

It seems we don't have a standard for labelling milestone. sometimes I am
not lost and confused when I see a change was merged to master but marked
in a bug fix milestone. so I am raising a discussion about this.

I think every pull request that was created based on master, which would be
merged as a commit of master, those pull requests should be first marked as
major release milestone, for example: `2.2.0` release. If a pull request
that was created based on a branch, which would be merged as a commit of
that branch, those pull requests should be marked as minor release
milestones, for example: `2.1.1` release. so that we have a clearer way on
tracking what changes have been made to what releases. otherwise it is a
bit hard to track when we have multiple releases ongoing.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Sijie