I would be very interested to join the conference call.  Thanks.

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Marnie McCormack [mailto:marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 1:53 AM
To: qpid-...@apache.org
Subject: Qpid .NET Strategy - Interested ?

All,

We are currently in a somewhat interesting situation wrt to .NET clients in
Qpid. I thought it might be helpful to get together the group of interested
parties to agree the best way forward for the existing clients, and also to
do some retrospective/forward looking requirements capture to help to
clarify our aims.

Can you reply if you'd be interested in attending a conference call to
discuss this please ? We will (of course) post the notes/actions/decisions
back to the list.

I'll endeavour to make the session as widely attend-able as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie