All,

GSoC submissions start in March so we should begin to pull together the list
of Qpid project outlines for prospective students.

Can those willing/able to act as mentors this year please also reply on this
thread ? Every project outline needs at least one mentor, preferably 1 +
backup.

I've tidied up the page from last year, and removed any items I know from
the Java side wouldn't be easy for a GSoC-er to do.

The page is here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/GSoC

Every outline needs details and mentor(s). I'll update the page details once
we have an idea on the mentors available.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie