On 01/29/2010 03:51 PM, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 11:31 +0000, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 01/28/2010 04:42 PM, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
I put up an RC4 on Tuesday, I just forgot to tell anyone about it!

As usual you'll find it at:

http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6rc4

The release notes appear unchanged and still refer to M4. I won't myself
block release for that, but if have checked in corrections - so that the
information is at least not embarrassingly stale even if it is not very
informative - if there is a desire to fix that.

As I said several times before, I do not have enough time to go through
and do comprehensive release notes, as I've received exactly 3 lines of
release notes I've not done anything yet. - they won't happen unless
other people contribute. I can certainly remove erroneous references to
M4 though.

Understood and I'm not asking for any thing comprehensive. I have already checked in corrections to remove the M4 references.

The WCF client zip doesn't contain any license info; I believe that is a
requirement for any release artefact. On that topic are there any
updates we need to make to any of the other licensing notices?
I get cluster_test failures (on fedora 12) when running this:

0%   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100%
|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|
Running 48 test cases...
*****************unknown location(0): fatal error in
"testReconnectSameSessionName": child was killed; pid: 31726; uid: 500; exit
value: 9
ClusterFailover.cpp(61): last checkpoint
******2010-01-29 11:14:11 warning Connection closed
********unknown location(0): fatal error in "testConnectionKnownHosts": child
was killed; pid: 32483; uid: 500; exit value: 9
cluster_test.cpp(537): last checkpoint
*unknown location(0): fatal error in "testUpdateConsumers": memory access
violation at address: 0x07d5ddbc: invalid permissions
cluster_test.cpp(537): last checkpoint
*** 3 failures detected in test suite "Master Test Suite"
FAIL: run_cluster_test

However the same errors appear for rc3 as well, so its not a regression
since then.

This is an issue I fixed on trunk last week - I don't think it was
reported in Jira. Its actually a problem with the tests code rather than
the code itself.

Fixed in r903008

Great, we can ignore that then.