On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Jonathan Robie
<jonathan.ro...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Here's a PDF built from the Qpid Wiki, converted to DocBook:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jonathan/qpid-book.pdf

This is all kinds of awesome.

> I'd also like to get some other people working on this with me. I'd
> particularly like to get someone to be in charge of the section on the Java
> Broker.

I'll try to update this when I get back to the land of real internet
next week, my 3G mobile broadband thing does not play well with svn or
large downloads atm. In general I'd argue that changes which require
doc changes should include them as part of the patch.

- Aidan