> Why would a user chose to use this binding instead
> of the WCF client - I guess thats the key question ?

If I understand the previous posts in this thread, the answer is that
people who are comfortable with WCF paradigms will use WCF, and people
who like to think a little closer to AMQP on the wire will use the new
messaging libraries.  (See Rafael's post regarding JMS).

Presumably people who have already written something to the python and
C++ apis may find it more natural to port their work to .NET using
this new binding too.