Hi Sorin,

I am not saying OSGi does not fit into the broker. Undoubtedly we should
OSGi-fy the broker at some point. That will add modularity, multiple version
support, hot deployment/update, etc into the broker. What I am saying is
that the way OSGi is used in the current plug-in architecture does not add
any value from an OSGi point of view. We have rather used the service
registry facility in OSGi to register and look up services (i.e. plug-in
factories in this case).

Thanks,
Danushka