In what way is it not hot, using which browser?

I've tried it in Firefox 2 & 3 as well IE 6, 7 & 8 recently without apparent
issue, so is there a particular problem you are seeing (if so, can you
screenshot it) or do you just not like the design in general?

It's not necessarily all that fancy but I'd say there's a likeable
minimalist touch to it, and I think it'd be hard to argue its in any way
worse than what we had :)

Robbie