I'm updating the Wireshark AMQP dissector to understand AMQP 0-10 and
using Qpid C++ as the test for it. I am confused about one section of
the spec and would like some clarification please.

The Session class has a session.header domain that says: "The session
header appears on commands after the class and command id, but prior to
command arguments." It's a 1-byte header. The session.header domain
isn't mentioned anywhere else I can find, and it doesn't appear in
Qpid-originated Session assemblies. If I ignore that statement that the
header appears after the class/command and before the arguments, the
assemblies dissect ok. Can someone interpret what that part of the spec
is saying?

Thanks,
-Steve