Thanks for the info,

It might be good to add the prefixing option in the docs, as just reading
the docs suggests automatically backward compatiability

(
http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.8/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch03s02.html#id3084791
).

I'm also looking at how to translate the old fanout address to the new one
in the docs, as most of them shows topic and direct but not others.

Tim