These weren't missing in so much as I deliberately elected not to commit them,
being that its several megabytes of stuff we don't appear to even be using. The
single-page html output has never been linked from the website that I can see,
there are 6 copies of the same image files now, and the .fo files generated
while making the PDF don't seem like they should ever be getting committed?

Robbie