One more thing on this topic.

If in the course of scanning the candidate bug list you discover a bug that should be addressed, but not for 0.10, please set its fixVersion to Future. That way we know the bug has been triaged. When we prepare for 0.12, we'll selectively retarget Future bugs for the current release.

And of course, conversely, if the bug no longer has any merit, close it!

Thanks,
Justin