The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache Qpid 0.10.

Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform enterprise
messaging solution which implements the Advanced Message Queuing
Protocol (AMQP, http://www.amqp.org). It provides brokers written in
C++ and Java, along with clients for C++, Java JMS, .Net, Python, and
Ruby.

Qpid 0.10 is available from our website:

 http://qpid.apache.org/download.cgi

The 0.10 release has undergone a lot of bug fixing and feature
enhancement.  We recommend that all users upgrade.  A few changes of
note:

 - The C++ broker now supports priority-ordered message queuing
 - The C++ broker and client now implement producer flow control
 - The Java JMS client is now available via Maven

A comprehensive list of features, improvements, and bugs resolved in
the 0.10 release is available here:

 http://qpid.apache.org/release_notes_0.10.html